Senior Frontend Engineer
This job offer is expired
Emprove is seeking a kick-ass seasoned Frontend Engineer to join our Product Development team in Burlingame, CA.
Emprove has a deep passion for quality and we are seeing talent with the same values.
Come join our well-funded company and disrupt a $500B industry with cutting technology!
This role is really important to Emprove. As a senior front-end engineer, you’ll work closely with our designers to build beautiful user interfaces for our app on all screen formats. We make the most of modern tools like React, ES6, SASS, and more. As an early engineer, you’ll directly influence everything from our client-side architecture to our style guides and toolkits.
- Collaborate with our designers to iterate and implement on design concepts
- Work with full stack/backend engineers to ship features and create experiments
- Write efficient, modular, and reusable front-end libraries and abstractions
- Find and solve performance issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Communicate best practices to the team
- 5+ years of full-time engineering experience
- Extensive experience with modern client-side JS libraries and tooling such as React
- Strong expertise of building responsive UI
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity with server-side technology such as Node.js, Rails, Django, etc.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, production environment web apps
- Experience with client-side performance and optimization
- Demonstrate design, UX sensibility, and attention to detail
- Solid CS fundamentals
Nice to Have’s:
- Knowledge of build systems configurations and setup - such as Webpack
- Understanding of web security, common attacks, and defenses
- Experience architecting web analytics and A/B testing systems
- Experience building and maintaining open source repositories
This is not a 9-5 job. We're looking for ambitious engineers who are eager for a challenge and ready to jump in.
Interested? Send us a note at email@example.com