Frontend (and some backend) Developer
This job offer is expired
You are responsible for the development of applications (high performance and high availability) that deliver an excellent user experience. You optimize the performance and scalability of the applications. You integrated 3rd party services like payment and social media services, logging, monitoring etc). Managing the life cycle of back- ends (and service API’s) applications is what you do. This you achieve in great cooperation with other Developers, Devops Engineers and Product Owners.
This you achieve in great cooperation with other Developers, Devops Engineers and Product Owners
- Education in Computer Science, Information Technology (or comparable) at HVE or University level.
- Extensive experience in high volume, high availability video environments (applications and services).
- Ample experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment, unit and integration testing, Git and Git Flow branching models, agile development.
- Data modeling and design of (no) SQL-databases.
- Security, user authentication & authorization among multiple systems.
- js (and REST frameworks, e.d. Express, Restify), ReactJS for building user interfaces.
- Experience with: ES6, Babel, Webpack, Sass/LESS, BEM, Responsive Design, Mocha, Jasmine, Enzyme, Redux, Supertest, Sinon
- Docker (in the context of Node.js and micro-services).
- Open-source technologies like PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow