Front End Developer (preferably React JS and .NET)
This job offer is expired
An exciting opportunity in Brisbane for a talented front end software engineer. You'll be working on our in house SAAS product written in C# (.NET and .NET Core) and React JS, as well as external consulting opportunities.
You’ll be friendly, with a can-do attitude and ready for personal growth. Your experience on a number of different projects with a range of technologies will make you the perfect mentor for junior team members.
You’ll be given the rights tools to get things done, and encouraged and supported to think critically and constantly learn and grow. You’ll demonstrate thoughtful architecture and passion for developing high-quality software.
Skills & requirements
If you’re smart, passionate and always seeking to learn new technologies we want to hear from you! The more of the skills below you have the better, but more important is choosing the candidate who is adaptable, with a positive attitude, and able to get things done.
- ASP .NET - Experience working with Microsoft ASP .NET technologies. Experience with MVC and/or ASP .NET core would be advantageous. Experience with Entity Framework, Dapper or similar ORM.
- Development Best Practices - Experience with an IoC container such as StructureMap or Unity. Experience with writing unit tests and familiarity with the concepts behind TDD.
- Requirements Gathering - Experience of requirements gathering and project estimation.
- Project Work - Experience working on commercial projects from design through to implementation.
- Development Project methodologies - Experience developing using agile software methodologies.
- Public Cloud Experience - Experience working in public cloud environments. An understanding of how to deliver and manage software deployments in these environments
- Dev Ops Experience - Experience using deployment technologies. Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery practices
- Other - Experience using JIRA or similar issue tracking software. Experience with source control software such as Git.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow