Software Engineer NodeJS (m/f)
- As a software developer, you will develop innovative digitization solutions for the automotive industry with our experts from various fields (e.g. physicists and mathematicians, cloud architects, product managers, etc.).
- You are a member of one of our agile teams for one product or service.
- You develop test-driven solutions and automate recurring tasks.
- You systematically use open source solutions and develop them further.
- You are involved in the technical specification and planning.
- You keep up to date with current trends in software development and ensure that your knowledge is passed on to the other team members.
- A degree in computer science or comparable knowledge
- The ability to proceed in a structured and analytical manner
- Several years of experience with Node and various frameworks (e.g. Express, Meteor)
- Experience with databases, microservices and event queues
- Interest in cloud-based services
- Safe handling of current web technologies (e.g. APIs, React/Angular)
- Flexibility to familiarize yourself with new topics, if necessary
- Good knowledge of English and/or German
WE OFFER YOU
- An unlimited permanent position in a modern company
- A competitive remuneration which adapts to your further development
- Professional working environments and tools
- A cooperative, flat hierarchy and a good company atmosphere
- Friendly and goal-oriented, motivated colleagues
- Flexible working hours in our lab in the center of Leipzig
- Guided induction program and further training opportunities
- A soccer table for the breaks, and regular company events
If you are interested in working for us, please send us your CV. We are looking forward very much to meeting you! Please don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions. Of course, we will treat all information strictly confidential.Apply now