Front-end Developer, Trello
This job offer is expired
Here at Trello, we celebrate the many ways we work. With a team of around one hundred, we connect from Atlanta coworking spaces, forests, by Hawaii beaches, from our headquarters in lower Manhattan, and many other locations.
Hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic people use our web app every single day. We're always excited to hear from talented developers, eager to help us push the limits of what Trello does. If that interests you, read on to learn more about the role!
- Work directly with product managers, designers and developers on features for the Trello web application.
- Proactively optimize client code to ensure stability and high performance.
- Iterate quickly based on user feedback.
More About You
- You could be working at any level of the stack, but you’re passionate about front-end development.
- You have in-depth experience with a framework like AngularJS, Backbone.js (our current framework) or React (what we’re moving to).
- You have enough back-end experience to jump over to the server to unblock yourself (we use node.js).
- You’re passionate about understanding user problems and working with a team to ship and iterate on great solutions.
- You strive to write code that lasts for years, not months.
- You can tweak CSS, but you prefer profiling, analyzing heap snapshots, and refactoring code into modular chunks.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
More About Us
We have a large codebase written in CoffeeScript using Backbone.js; we’re currently re-writing to ES6 and React. We're looking for a fast learner who can contribute from day one.
We hire creative people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We built Trello to be a remarkably great place to work.
We welcome all applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, parental status, or caregiver status.