← Back to all jobs
Remote Contract React Engineer
We’re looking for talented React engineers to partner with amazing product companies to work as part of a team on React web applications. We regularly partner with Y Combinator funded product companies that place a high value on engineering. Strong communication and documentation skills are needed as this is a fast paced engineering environment. At least 3 months of React experience is required and full stack experience with Rails or Node.js is a plus (Apollo Client/GraphQL experience a huge plus).
We are a hiring platform for React and React Native engineers. We have multiple clients that are looking for remote React and React Native contractors to start quickly. In addition, we have clients that are looking to hire React and React Native engineers full time onsite. If you are interested in a FT onsite role please let us know in your application!
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- Willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (3+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React experience (with a production app)
- Must be located in North or South America
Nice to have's:
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- 6+ months of React experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners (Please let us know if that is an option)
or subscribe to receive job offers in your e-mail
You may also like
Remote Contract React Engineer G2i Inc.
Senior fullstack engineer- JS+Ruby Sticker Mule
Remote Project Manager G2i Inc.