The Quality Assurance Engineer is primary responsible for supporting the Quality Assurance infrastructure of the Circulation Platform. This includes testing all backend and frontend feature branches, in addition to writing automated functional tests (we currently use selenium) of the full Platform. This position will work as a liaison between the Engineering team, and the Accounts and Customer Service teams, serving as the first point of contact to solve or triage issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Test new features prior to releases (ensuring both existing and new functionality works)
- Write selenium tests to automate functional testing of the Platform via Browserstack (across multiple browsers and mobile devices)
- Interface with the Accounts and Customer Service teams to help diagnose and triage incoming bugs
Your role reports directly to the CTO.
The successful candidate must have experience:
- with professional Python development (Django/Django Rest Framework preferred)
- with version control and project process (Git and Agile preferred)
- experience with Selenium and Browserstack
We are looking for someone who:
- has sharp, driven, strong communication skills
- is attracted to the challenge of building elegant solutions using modern technologies
- is always looking for ways to improve the current process
- works well with others
- thrives while sharing knowledge and receiving input