Do you understand the importance of the analytical tools used and daily support for current websites? Are you seeking a company that will not only allow you to grow but also values your input and ideas? Have you been searching for a company that actively stays on the cutting edge of technology? If you answered yes to all of the questions above, then keep reading.
Legacy Research, an Agora company, is seeking a Web Developer to help maintain and manage a suite of 3rd party applications. This role is based on the smaller of The Agora's two U.S. campuses, Delray Beach Florida. As an emerging arts and cultural hub, there is no shortage of opportunities to feed your imagination there.
- Provide support for analytical tools and services along with some 3rd party applications.
- Work within their CRM to provide support for technical setups or custom customer queries.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing portfolio of websites with front-end and back-end support.
- Identify areas of concern with web properties and provide solutions.
- Work with developers and content producers to ensure websites are optimized for security, speed and accessibility.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and in a high-paced work environment.
- Ability to take and apply direction and constructive feedback.
- 2-4 Years of Web Development Experience
- Experience with GTM, Goolge Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Solid understanding of PHP
- Previous CMS experience (theme and plugin developement)
- HTML5, CSS, jQuery
- Experience with Sass and task runners (Gulp)
- Working in a LAMP environment
- Version control experience/an understanding of Git
- Previous experience with AWS is a plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be highly adaptable
Examples of previous work are required. Please submit all materials along with a resume and cover letter to the link provided.Apply now