Lead Front-End Developer
This job offer is expired
Traction is looking for a Lead Front-End Developer. You should have prior experience architecting and developing advanced dynamic front-end projects as well as leading small teams of developers.
This role will see you leading a team of developers as well as being an individual contributor to the team.
We're on a mission to become one of the most in-demand agencies in the United States, sought out by the best brands in the world to design meaningful experiences for their customers.
What you'll (mostly) do:
- Act as the primary technical contact leading a team of 2-5 developers
- Work closely with the developer manager to ensure requirements and timelines are met
- Work closely with the developer manager and back-end teams to architect and integrate front-end code
- Create responsive HTML5 pages from design comps
- Create CSS3 layouts, ensuring compatibility across all required browsers
- Work with developers, designers, and project leaders to ensure code quality and design fidelity
- Optimize graphic elements, advising where CSS may be used instead
What you'll (mostly) bring:
- Experience as a lead developer
- Advanced CSS and HTML5 knowledge
- Experience with Backbone.js library or MVC frameworks like React, AngularJS, Ember.js, and opinions on why one is more appropriate for a given application
- Extensive experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- High attention to detail to maintain design integrity throughout the build process
- Experience with responsive design
- Adherence to W3C Standards and Specifications
- Proficiency in version control systems such as Subversion and Git
- General proficiency in Photoshop
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly and professionally interact with clients
- Ability to manage time between successfully leading a team and contributing individually
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with e-commerce
- Knowledge of accessibility specifications
What you'll get:
Wicked sharp. A little offbeat. Never boring. Traction is an award-winning interactive agency that creates branding, advertising, and digital work. We fully engage every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer action. We are building something special and have the momentum, client base, and reputation to do great things. We are looking for exceptional individuals who are excited to be part of that mission to join our team.