ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Product Analytics
Reports to: Engineer Lead
Team Size: <10
Recruiter: Sara Bettencourt
You will be helping our internal stakeholders to monitor the health of their business processes in real time against predetermined performance indicators by building a self service UI and visualisation platform to create dashboards.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Support us to bring our user experience to the next level, by maintaining our current self-service UI, fostering and ensuring its operational readiness and excellence
- Based on our microservices architecture, you and your team will own your code. You will decide together on the technologies and tools to utilize as well operate large-scale web applications on PaaS/SaaS cloud (AWS, Kubernetes).
- You and your team will work truly cross-functional with an entrepreneurial mindset and drive the whole development cycle according to its purpose - from implementation to testing and maintenance.
- work in cross-functional and interdisciplinary team together with strong Product Specialists, Backend- and Research engineers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong knowledge of JS and its quirks and understanding of frameworks, like react, and state management libraries like redux
- Working knowledge of tools like webpack, babel or similar tools
- Experience in testing using framework like Jest, Enzyme or similar framework
- Experience in data visualization using D3 (rechart) or similar frameworks (e.g. dygraphs).
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando's Product Analytics department was established in 2016 to strengthen and support a data-driven culture and decision making by providing dedicated analysts to the teams, facilitating trainings and knowledge exchange. We aim to provide state of the art A/B testing, tracking data collection and analysis services.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.