Senior Frontend Web Developer
What will you be doing?
- Build modern customer facing web applications using the latest technologies such as Node.js, React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, etc.
- Evolve in an Agile and fast-paced environment, interfacing directly with our business and product teams.
- Write high quality, fault tolerant and maintainable code.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and sports/esports sponsorship industry.
- Continually hone your skills by going to meetups and tech conferences, and share your learnings with the rest of the team.
What do you need?
- 2+ years of work experience in ReactJs.
- Experience and knowledge of using Flux/Redux and Node.js.
- Comfortable using browser developer tools and build tools such as Webpack.
- Experienced in designing, developing and extending complex systems.
- Take the initiative and drive progress within the team.
- Be familiar with RESTful API designs.
- A real passion for technology and software engineering. We're looking for someone that genuinely enjoys their work. Someone that will take pleasure in solving difficult problems, or optimizing our current systems.
- Team player and an excellent communicator.
- Mentor other engineers on the team.
What would be a plus?
- Having experience with other JS libraries (Vue, Angular, Ember, Polymer)
- Being familiar with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience in TDD
- Experience on Open Source
- Experience on Server-Side Rendering
Why you should join us:
- Great Healthcare, Vision, Dental plans
- 401k and stock options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive Compensation
- Yearly Hackathon
- Fun all-hands (Vegas, Wyoming, etc.)
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Great office, great people, 7 blocks from the beach!