Senior React/JS Engineer - Remote
This job offer is expired
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Our Assessments team has a simple mission: help candidates get the right job. We let people build a profile to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and abilities using job assessments… we’re trying to make the resume a thing of the past.
Our team is highly distributed geographically so this position is open to remote candidates anywhere in the US or Canada as well as in our offices in Austin and San Francisco.
Our team is nimble and scrappy. We ship new capabilities often and quickly by explicitly asking ourselves the 80/20 question a.k.a. the Pareto Principle.
- Build the core functionality of our assessments platform and own design and execution
- Develop our API and integrations with external applicant tracking systems like Greenhouse and Jobvite
- Scale to serve 100M+ job seekers
What we are looking for:
- Deep web application development experience for complex apps
- Our stack is JS/CSS and we are currently heavy in React (must have)
- Sr Level, 7+ years of recent industry experience
- Must have experience with architecture, scalable systems and conducting code reviews
- Must have experience in back end development (Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, Node)
Our hiring process
We don’t care very much about your resume or your interviewing/whiteboarding skills. We want to see your code! Our first step is a short phone call with us so you can ask questions. The second stage is a short take-home work sample where you get to work on a small but realistic real-world feature on a scaffolded web app. The final stage is a paid multi-day project where you’ll work on our actual code base. This is the ultimate job preview for you and for us!
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Visible links1. http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits