Frontend Engineer (Various Levels)
What are we about
LendInvest is a fast-growth Financial Technology business that is shaping the future of property finance. Since launching in 2008, we’ve funded over £1 billion of loans to buy, build or renovate almost 4,000 properties around the UK. We raised almost £50 million of equity backing to date from top tier investors such as Atomico, the European venture capital fund led by Skype founder, Niklas Zennström. In total we’ve raised and manage over $1 billion of funds for investors.
LendInvest is the world’s largest online marketplace for property lending and investing, and is one of the UK’s fastest growing FinTech companies.
What you'll be doing
- Build frameworks and processes to accomplish technical excellency across all Front-end projects
- Mentoring more junior members of the team with a variety of techniques including explaining advanced technical techniques and pair programming.
- Take complex requirements and confidently design and implement solutions
- Create responsive website layout/user interface
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
What we need you to have?
- CSS & Sass or other preprocessing engine
- Confidence in working with RESTIsh APIs
- Experience with modelling the Front-end architecture
- You’re passionate about building products offering effective User Experience You are collaborative and prefer to work as a team rather than as an individual
- You have experience with ReactJS, Redux stack
It would be great if you've got the following:
- As a senior developer you will have strong and deep technical knowledge across most (but not necessarily) all of the above technical areas.
- Worked on some highly scalable microservices,
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of Node.JS
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Keen interest in finance or property and industry disruption
- You came across Atomic Design principles
- Knowledge of any functional language or experience with functional patterns