Senior Full Stack Engineer, E-Commerce Team
About the Role:
AdRoll's E-Commerce Team is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer who will be the technical lead for a small engineering team to build out new integrations and improve on existing ones in order to help customers automate and optimize their setup in a simple “don’t make me think” way.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies, APIs, and systems within AdRoll, as well as working with engineers on outside platforms to understand external APIs and workflows. Your task will be to build the glue the between their systems and our systems with the view to make the customer experience as seamless and simple as possible.
Every project is different and will require more focus on the backend with some component of frontend work. You'll be responsible for working with the team carry out these integrations.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and various engineers to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features and improvements.
- Help establish technical standards and methodologies where needed
- Build for performance and reliability
- You are insightful, patient and love to help your teammates grow
- Code responsibly: minimize tech debt, advocate for change as needed, test and monitor
- 3+ years experience building production web applications in a corporate or start-up environment.
- A shown foundation in data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals
- Real passion for building simple and frictionless web experiences
- Experience (or desire) leading teams, scrums, and sprint plannings
- Experience with agile development
- Knowledge of AdTech
- Contributions to the open source community