Senior Fullstack JS Developer (m/f)
The digital communication between companies and customers is outdated and complicated. Flexperto offers a solution for more efficient sales with the Communication Cloud.
Everything that salespersons have done so far offline, is now also possible online with flexperto. Schedule appointments, clarify questions in the video chat, view documents together, sign contracts or say hi to customers on WhatsApp. And thanks to CRM integration, the entire customer dialogue is centrally documented.
Flexperto is a software startup, which has experienced rapid growth in the past 3 years. Our customers are primarily large international enterprises in the insurance and financial industry. Our currently 30 employees are working mainly in the headquarter in Berlin.
We are looking forward to enrich our Instant Messaging Experience, which aims to centralize all the infamous Messangers in one place for sales employees. In this regards we are searching for a Senior Fullstack JS Developer (m/f) to strengthen our team.
About your new role
- Developing new microservices that evolve our platform and enable new use cases
- Lead and manage the implementation of architected solutions till production and beyond
- Take ownership of projects, communicate with peers to assess business requirements, formulate technical requirements, architect solutions based on these and lead engineering of the solutions from start till end
- Maintain your code in a smart and modern test- and release-environment that automatically ensures test-coverage, code-style, and process integrity
- Mentor and offer guidance to junior engineers in your team
What we are looking for
Agile in code and mind. Be a Team fit and contribute with your experience. Technical key skills we expect are:
- 5+ years experience in web development
- Experience in project management and technical planning
- You have gained previous experience in dealing directly with customers
- You are able to gather and assess business and tech requirements
- You have experience in writing technical designs for integrated solutions based on requirements
- Experience with Microservices / Service Oriented Software Architecture
- Confident in the usage of docker and inter-service communication
- Fluent in English and German is a must
Nice to have skills are
- 3+ years experience with the SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Real-Time Data (in the context of messaging and communication) is a plus
What we offer
- A great dedicated team with people from several countries, always willing to broaden their horizon.
- Professional education programs offered by HR
- An attractive remuneration package
- A working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference.
- A fun place to work, with an amazing office centrally located in Berlin, Europe’s vibrant tech capital.
Sounds like a fit? Then we are looking forward receiving your application.Apply now