This job offer is expired
· Participate in software requirements, architecture, code reviews and testing
· Support operations
This position will be on-site at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD. Some telecommuting options may be available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) and 7 years of professional development experience
- Experience developing and executing continuous integration tests (e.g. Bamboo, Travis, Jenkins)
- Ability to effectively maintain a version controlled code repository using modern tools (e.g. git).
- Experience supporting operational deployment, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Programming experience developing with Bash, Python, and command line tools
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and cooperatively in person, through chat, e-mail, and in public speaking instances
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Data visualization, web mapping, and graphic design experience a plus
- Experience with mobile development desired
- Experience with Web Mapping Services (WMS), Web Map Tile Services (WMTS), Google Earth KML, or similar tools desired.