This job offer is expired
· Participate in software requirements, architecture, code reviews and testing
· Support operations
This position will be on-site at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD. Some telecommuting options may be available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) and 7 years of professional development experience
- Experience developing and executing continuous integration tests (e.g. Bamboo, Travis, Jenkins)
- Ability to effectively maintain a version controlled code repository using modern tools (e.g. git).
- Experience supporting operational deployment, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Programming experience developing with Bash, Python, and command line tools
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and cooperatively in person, through chat, e-mail, and in public speaking instances
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Data visualization, web mapping, and graphic design experience a plus
- Experience with mobile development desired
- Experience with Web Mapping Services (WMS), Web Map Tile Services (WMTS), Google Earth KML, or similar tools desired.
Similar job offers in your area
CFull Stack Developer ContactuallyWashington, DC, USJuly 20
CFront End Developer ContactuallyWashington, DC, USJuly 20
NAFront-End Developer New AmericaWashington, DC, USJune 16
Full Stack Developer, Advertising U.S. News & World ReportWashington, DC, USJune 09