Senior Software Engineer, Front End
This job offer is expired
At YouEarnedIt, we give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues while driving results for our customers. We are redefining how companies amplify their employee experience with our award-winning software platform and services. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt is a disruptive force in the Human Capital Management industry. We strive to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and our employees.
As a company, our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We create a workplace that is open and transparent, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. We have an award-winning culture that has been included in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Best Company Cultures and repeatedly named to Austin Business Journal's Best Places to Work. Featured in Inc., Forbes, Business Insider, and Bloomberg Technology, we are making a difference in the lives of employees every day. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented individuals to join our winning team on our inspiring mission. Let's make big things happen in 2018!
Overview of the role:
We’re looking for a full-time software engineer with a passion for design, collaboration, problem-solving, and happiness at work to join our growing team. As a front-end-focused software engineer, you’d be responsible for working closely with both designers and API engineers to create beautiful, intuitive, functional user experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other team members to creatively solve problems ranging from UX to front-end performance.
- Help bring our designers’ vision to life and influence design direction with vision of your own to produce excellent user experiences
- Write maintainable, performance-minded code, from API clients to CSS
- Write reliable tests and review others’ code to help keep the bugs out
- Influence our product’s direction with your ideas
- Support our customers by understanding their needs and improving our platform to meet them
What we want from you:
- A strong desire to innovate, experiment, collaborate, and learn
- High standards for quality and attention to detail
- An eye for design and a mind for UX
- Experience with React and the Flux architecture
- Experience with and a passion for automated testing
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications