React.js Developer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Our goal is to convince our customers with a state-of-the-art product. Therefore we are looking for an innovative and quality-oriented
React.js Developer (m/f)
who looks beyond the horizon and loves to proactively take part in the development of our product.
- Ensure the scalability and performance of existing and new software solutions
- Development of new concepts in close collaboration with our product management team
- Observation of technical innovations and trends in the market and adaptation for the product development
- You are keen on creating an innovative product that provides a noticeable benefit for our users
- You embody the culture of excellent troubleshooting, communication and documentation
- Good understanding of software architectures, REST APIs and mircoservices-based applications as well as data handling (JSON, YAML, XML)
- A good sense of usability & user experience
- Experience in applying build automation tools such as Webpack, Gulp, or Babel
- High degree of quality awareness in product development
- Good English, German is a plus
- Computer Science diploma or equivalent education is desirable, but less important than a good team fit.
What we offer:
- The chance to design an innovative product with a high customer base in FinTech
- The opportunity to design our technical basis independently for the future
- A lot of space for the implementation of your own ideas
- An open, friendly and very pragmatic team of colleagues
- Cooperation with very experienced Serial Entrepreneurs centrally located in Berlin-Mitte.
Are you up for a challenge in an inspiring environment?
remind.me is a successful, growing company. Well-financed through High-Tech Gründerfonds and other Angel Investors we have been able to develop sustainable cooperations with well-known partners such as Burda Media, Springer Group or Viessmann. Besides expanding our own customer base through a state-of-the-art platform, infrastructure and highly experienced online marketing team, we develop white label and co-branded solutions with partners to ensure future growth.
Would you like to experience this unique opportunity? Then send us your documents by e-mail to Henning Claußen (Interim HR Manager) at jobs [at] remind.me. Do you have questions about the position? Please feel free to send an email at henning [at] remind.me. Looking forward to hearing from you!