SecurityScorecard - UI Engineer
New York headquarterd Cyber Security firm, Security Scorecard, are opening their first office outside of the US in Prague in September!
The new office will grow to become Security Scorecard’s international technology centre.
The company has >150 employees and has raised >USD 60mm to fuel their expansion (https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/security-scorecard).
This person will work alongside Security Scorecard's CTO & SVP Engineering Jasson Casey (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jassoncasey/).
We’re targeting a UI Engineer who enjoys building complex, data heavy front-end systems and will play a key role in the delivery of highly reliable, scalable, and maintainable applications. You will drive projects end-to- end, collaborating on product definitions with Product Managers, Backend Developers and UX designers, implementing technical solutions, and ensuring continued success even after deployment.
You’ll strive for simplicity, while bringing technical insights into how to refine and improve the system, ultimately ensuring performance, stability, and an exceptional end user experience while extending a platform that is highly modular and supports pluggable visualization components.
- Design, develop and test new features for SecurityScorecard’s platform
- Collaborate closely with global team, including engineers, product managers and UX designers
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: from design and development, to deployment and maintenance
- Build a reliable framework with comprehensive testing of features and performance tuning to ensure platform stability both in terms of uptime as well as performance
- 5+ yrs of experience with Web architecture and technologies
- 3+ years of experience in using React - Redux
- Proven ability to implement user interfaces against REST APIs
- Fit into a team who has embraced continuous delivery
- Demonstrable experience with building modern web interfaces and improving the user experience
- Experience using modern and functional programming styles
- Excellent code hygiene and habits from XP practices
- Attention to detail around stable release with comprehensive testing and regression suites
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately; strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be part of a global team based in New York but with roots throughout the world
- You will be one of the key players working towards the same mission - to help companies defend against threats and cyberattacks
- You will be able to contribute to the next phase in our company's development and expansion in Europe
- Highly competitive compensation