Front End Engineer
This job offer is expired
Flocabulary is a rapidly growing edtech company that uses music to drive student achievement and foster a love of learning. Students in more than 20,000 schools use our rap songs and interactive learning tools to master academic content. Our product and work reflect our strong belief that a motivated student is a successful student.
Who You Are
Specifically, the Front End Engineer will:
- Work as part of a team with Designers and Full Stack engineers to build new features maximizing usability and user joy.
- Collaborate with Product Managers on UX and wireframes
- Build and maintain a library of web components that define a consistent visual vocabulary for our site.
- Advocate for users of our application, working to make our software as intuitive and delightful as possible.
- Occasionally work with the marketing department to improve email templates, landing pages, visual ads, print outs and mobile app styles.
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full time employees and employer contribution toward dependent care
- Company stock options
- Flexible time off and parental leave policies
- Retirement savings plan (401k) with partial company match
- Health & wellness stipend
- Office in Dumbo means easy access to our roofdeck, parks and waterfront with postcard views