This job offer is expired
$60,000 - $110,000 a year
Onsite at Meshify in Austin, TX 78704
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Do you enjoy building UI's? Love great UX? Creating graphs and data visualizations? We've got a lot of opportunities for you to leave your mark.
A Front-End Lead Developer at Meshify will have to opportunity to work on our three primary UI's to create a cohesive yet customizable user experience across them. Main responsibilities will include designing and implementing good UX across the Front-End, building wizards and drag-n-drop tools to make complex concepts seem simple, and bringing stability and conformity to the front-end applications. Ancillary responsibilities include educating the front-end team on the best architecture, maintaining a list of tasks for the team to accomplish, ensuring the test suite gets updated and maintained. Some of the things we have coming up include: advanced charting and data analytics, Alarm History UI, Reaction History UI, and more.
First few months
- Refactor and Improve existing code
- Implement Alarm History UI
- Continued integration and support of Theming and Customization API
- Building out more charts and graphs for customers to use in their visualizations
- Multi-step wizard for customers to design Alarms with
- Bug fixes and refactoring of the front-end
- Understand product vision and maintain task list for other team members to work through
- Update and maintain test suite
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with Vuejs, Reactjs, or Riotjs (or equivalent)
- Strong UX and UI design skills
- Very strong problem solving skills
- Open to new concepts, ideas, and languages
- Able read, write, and speak fluent English
- Ability to work in a team environment at a fast-paced, small company
- Based in Austin and available to work on-site
Sample of what we currently use
- Tachyons CSS
Compensation dependent on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.