Frontend Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Front-end Software Engineer with charisma and hacker mindset. You are supposed to bring to the table: experience at building modern & scalable web applications, sense of aesthetics and a can-do attitude.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being an owner of a product from a technical perspective
- Write scalable and maintainable code
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers
- Come up with your own ideas of a product enhancement and productivity boost
- Working knowledge of MV* and other design patterns
Nice to Have
- Production experience with highly scalable on-demand applications (SaaS)
- Knowledge of scalable design principles
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Technical background not only limited to the frontend technologies
- Salary from 8.000 up to 12.000 PLN Gross depending on skills
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours
- Geek-friendly and energetic environment
- Stock options – how cool it’s to be the Owner
- Private medical healthcare
- In-house English classes
- Training and conferences budget
- Team lunches and events
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top notch investors such as Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink, and Seagate.
Apply today by sending your Resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org add "Front-end Engineer" in a subject line. You are more than welcome to share with us everything you are proud of: links, portfolio, GitHub repositories etc.
I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation).Apply now