Sr. Web Developer (React/Node)
As Frontend Developer with Sytac you'll be working on one of the following projects:
#1 - Build a check-in tool and the geographic visualization of available cars from scratch.
#2 - Build an Innovative Commodity & Financing Blockchain platform.
#3 - Build an internet marketing platforms.
#4 - Build an integrated airport platform for the management of passengers, luggage, and flights.
Sectors: Aviation | Banking | (Social)Media | Automotive
What you really do:
Depending on the client/project you’ll:
- Deliver frontend experiences worthy of enterprise delight
- Responsible for the FE stack and the realization of a solid frontend architecture
- Enable development process improvements through tools and automation
- Safeguard enterprise product quality
- Conduct Research & development
Skills & Requirements
- Love to code FE logic (weapons of choice: ES6, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with frameworks/libraries: React(Native) Apollo, GraphQL, D3.js
- Node.js is in your armory
- Experience leading development efforts and aligning with BE engineers & UX designers
- Evangelist of solid development practices: TDD, CI, CD, etc.
- Know what it takes to pull the trigger and build a bullet-proof product.
- Navy-seal personality: entrepreneurial spirit, affinity for detail, technical curiosity