We are looking for developers that are equally talented at back-end and front-end development and can easily slot into our talented team building a wide-range of digital solutions for myriad high-profile clients around the world.
Learn from a friendly and relaxed group of developers in a working culture that actively encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies, best practice and multiple programming languages. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate and keen to grow and thereby deliver a significant contribution to the team in our fast-paced working environment.
Our business is built on trusting and empowering our people, and believing that the best way to learn, is to do, supported by comprehensive training resources within the framework of a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program. You won’t spend time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be placed on a project soon after joining and will be given the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience and make a meaningful impact.
- Full-stack development on Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, .NET Core / Web API / SQL Server),
- Development using the latest front-end web technologies including React and Angular,
- Cross-platform Mobile App Development using React Native,
- Working in and rotating (on a project-by-project basis) small, agile teams of 2 to 6 people,
- Maintaining code quality across the business with regular 360 code reviews, E2E Testing, and Continuous Integration & Delivery,
- Working closely with clients to map user stories to complex functionality,
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for reference by our internal team and customers.
The typical career progression of one of our developers is as as follows:
Developer => Analyst-Developer => Senior Developer => Senior Architect.Apply now