Advanced FullStack Engineer
Keysight launched a Software Design Center in Atlanta to create a new generation of software for electronic product design and test. The new center is located in Atlanta’s growing Midtown district and features an open environment to foster collaboration and support an agile software development approach.
You can join our mission to rapidly develop data analytics solutions by providing technical leadership in selecting and adopting database technologies to specific application needs; and to develop a common repository abstraction layer.
- Solid experience with at least one modern web framework (Angular, React, Vue.js,)
- Experience delivering public RESTful APIs using Node.js or Golang
- Expert knowledge of front-end styling using modern tools (Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap, Sass, SCSS)
- Experience using Git
- Experience automating development using CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI)
- Working knowledge of public cloud services on any provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Expertise in database design principles
- Experience implementing modern authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth2, OIDC)
- In depth knowledge of docker and container technologies
- Practical experience using container orchestration such as kubernetes or AWS ECS to deploy microservices
- Experience develop highly distributed and highly available architectures.
- Expert level knowledge of public cloud services on AWS.
- Open source contributor
- Experience using Webcomponents
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset
Keysight Technologies has the broadest range of products in the industry to accelerate deployment of your new technologies. Keysight reflects our rich heritage - a direct line from both Hewlett-Packard's standards of integrity and innovation and Agilent's premier measurement business. The name Keysight conveys the ability to see what others cannot, offering the critical or key insight to understand and unlock the changing technology landscape.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.