We’re looking for exceptional developers to join our exceptionally strong engineering team. At Beamery, we build a tool that is successfully disrupting the recruitment sector. Our clients include Facebook, and several other major corporations.
Our tech stack is wide ranging. We use micro-front-ends, multiple small applications written in React, Angular, and core ES6 that sit together on the same page. This means that each new feature we build is greenfield.
We are agile. We write tests, have standups, do sprints and retros. Everything you would expect.
The right engineer will:
- Enjoy using a wide variety of tools, and will be happy to pick up and learn new things.
- Will enjoy our regular teach-in sessions delivered by industry experts.
- Have strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, and SCSS.
- Have a good understanding of at least one of React, Angular, AngularJS or another component-oriented framework.
- Understanding of tooling (Webpack, NPM, etc),
- Understand Flux/Redux data flow, immutability.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Enjoy being apart of a collaborative team that is focused on building a product that will delight customers.
- Not be biased toward a specific technology: finding the right tools for the job.
- Node.js experience is a bonus!
At Beamery you will:
- Take part in regular collaborative teach-ins, and learn new skills.
- Build beautiful, scalable products with wide market exposure,
- Be a leading contributor to our projects,
- Have the opportunity to mentor junior developers,
- Work as part of an Agile team with support from Product and Design,
- Be exposed to leadership training and experience opportunities,
- Have access to in-house training course as well as external conferences and workshops.