Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
A little bit about us…
We develop commercial web-based touch applications in conjunction with our commercial web-based software delivery platform.
Projects involve working on direct and indirect projects for the customer through our strong global network. Our commercial offline first approach to web development ensures a robust and reliable enterprise solution for a native application look and feel.
Why would you work for us?
We offer a unique approach to web application development, where we use Pure JS & Chrome Browser only.
Working closely with and aligning our roadmap with industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, Intel & Ubuntu is important and a powerful advantage.
Our Channel Networks spread across over 100 countries provide a powerful network to leverage when required. Our development team is also spread out globally for local customisation and overall global flex.
All the above coupled with a gadget-filled, ozone burning office space in the Silicon Valley of Australia… Richmond.
So what’s involved in the role?
- Development of both in-house & customer based software projects
- Building software applications from Wireframes / Design files
- Implement Performance Improvements
- Documentation of Project Deliverables & Architectural Processes
What are we looking for in a candidate?
Technical Skill Requirements
- React Redux & Immutable
- NodeJS, NPM & Yarn
- Eslint, Babel, Atom, Webpack, SASS, CSS, ES6, Socket.io
- Proficient understanding of API Integration via REST & WebSockets
- SDLC understanding
- Well developed UX & UI Design Experience
- Software Testing Experience
- Chrome Browser Development
- Jira & Confluence Experience
- Web Components
- Expert Problem Solving
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Ability to work as a Team & Autonomously
- Developed Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Work within Strict Deadlines (Not Scared of a Hackathon)
Like what you’ve read?
Will you be the Front-End Developer we’ve been searching for…?