We believe that DevOps is a developer’s view on operations, so we are looking for open minded developers who love to learn and push boundaries with technology to benefit the organisation.
As Software Engineers//DevOps Engineers you will joining a team of creative, humble and fun engineers in central Birmingham.
As well as a global circulation in print of our Newspaper, a great take up on our app, our main websites receives around 1.5 million unique visitors per day!
This is an opportunity to work for a global leading business where you will be able to develop your skills, mind-set and career whilst also making a real difference to the organisation’s ecosystem.
What we are looking for:
- Developers that are collaborative, enthusiastic, humble and passionate
- People who enjoy getting their hands dirty and don't mind being slightly out of their comfort zone and are happy to help out their colleagues and solve problems
- People with ideas and enthusiasm who can work well in teams
In return you will have:
- The opportunity to work with world class engineers who love to teach and mentor.
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that encourage their engineers to contribute to open source projects
Technologies we use:
- A lot (and we mean a lot) of AWS and a tiny bit of Azure and GCP
- Microservices architectures
- We currently also use a lot of Node.js, React, Go, Kubernetes, MySQL, Mongo