This job offer is expired
Zattoo's web development team builds apps beyond usual desktop / mobile browsers. They deliver JS applications to a vast range of platforms like Chromecast, Samsung and LG's smart TVs and set-top boxes.
Performance which matters. Our apps should run smoothly on devices which are 50 times slower than your laptop.
Non-trivial user interactions. We are building UIs which could be controlled via remote control, connected smartphones or voice interaction.
Complex business logic. Each and every one of them could be different, different languages, different business rules and many more.
Zattoo is the perfect place for you.
- Contribute to our client-facing apps: translate business requirements into new features or apply changes to existing ones
- Contribute to our internal private NPM packages
- Work closely with other teams in order to understand their needs and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions (Designers, QA Engineers, Backend Developers, B2B Engineers, Product Managers)
- Be curious and help us evolve constantly: watch out for areas (code, tools, process) which could be improved; create proposals, participate in discussions and bring them to life
What we expect from you
- Deep understanding of how the web works
- Experience with modern frontend workflows: design tools, project management tools, unit and E2E testing, build tools, REST APIs, CLI, CI / CD
- Experience with React, Redux, Jest, ECMAScript 6, webpack
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues and multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Bonus: experience with Node.js
- Bonus: experience with video streaming
- Bonus: experience with Smart TV and STB
- Bonus: German language skills
- We do not like to repeat ourselves. We maintain monorepo with private NPM packages
- We like modern technologies. Our production apps are built with the latest version of React, Redux, Webpack
- We like to automate routines. We use Travis ci, Dependabot
- We like to build reliable software. We do code reviews, use Jest, type validations and Sentry
- We like to collaborate with other teams. We use Storybook to showcase and document our modules
- We maintain work-life balance. We value results and not face time
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work schedules
- Cool and comfortable offices
- Relaxed atmosphere, no dress code
- Working with an awesome product
- Motivated and international team
- , , and