← Back to all jobs
React Front End Software Developer
This job offer is expired
Technology in the HealthTech industry is evolving quickly - it's a great opportunity for software developers, to learn, grow, and implement solutions that are used by many practitioners every day.
We are looking for great developers who can implement sophisticated solutions to leading edge opportunities, with an open, creative mindset and interest in technology.
Who we are
coreplus is a leading Online Practice and Patient Management application in the cloud, focused on the Australian Allied Health market. We are an established company with a wide range of users, including large corporate customers as well as small and mid-size health practices. We pride ourselves on leveraging market-disrupting technology to facilitate sophisticated user workflows - all in an informal culture - fun, energetic, and agile.
Opportunities and perks
- Learn to use the latest cloud technology - experiment and implement production level applications using React, AWS and other libraries and services
- Opportunities for training and professional development, attend industry conferences and events
- Ability to work remotely from home, flexible hours and work-life balance
What you will be doing
As a front end developer at coreplus, you will do more than just coding. You will be involved in engineering solutions and applying software patterns to scalable architecture. We expect you to bring up new ideas, research them and propose solutions.
Projects will vary and include strategic new projects, as well as improvement of existing functionality. In every case, though, you will be expected to think big and build capabilities that enable rapid growth and extension of the platform. To do that, you will have access to industry best practice tools and concepts, including UI frameworks, cloud hosting, APIs and more.
Ultimately, your work will ensure that our users practice happy, and you will work directly with product and customer teams to deliver the best outcomes for practitioners.
Who you are
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in front end development, using React and related libraries and frameworks
- Experience working with APIs and complex workflows
- Experience of the software development cycle in an agile team
- Experience in the following would be highly regarded: AWS, C#, WebApi , MS-SQL \ MySQL in web applications
- Passion for technology, software and web apps
- Confident & clear communication style
- Focus & attention to detail
- Intermediary-level industry experience and demonstrated capability in relevant software projects
You may also like
Front End Developer [Remote] Bitfinex
Senior React Engineer Superformula
Full-Stack Software Engineer SystemOne, LLC