This job offer is expired
Who you are:
- Minimum 3-5+ years front-end development experience.
- React experience.
- Passionate about writing fast, scaleable and readable code.
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Knowledge of state management system such as Redux.
- Experience with front end tooling (Webpack, NPM/Yarn, css-in-js(emotion))
- Experience with build and management tools (Git)
What you'll do:
- Develop new user-facing features and creative solutions for PlayUp marketing and PlayUp products.
- Collaborate with a team of designers, front-end and back-end developers to achieve the best user experience.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Improve existing code base, architecture and workflow.
- Write tests to improve application stability (unit / integration).
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering within the team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Interest in functional programming.