Full Stack Developer
This job offer is expired
Digital Detox is an innovative and energetic digital agency based in London working on some of the most exciting digital projects for widely recognised brands.
We are looking to expand our talented team of thinkers, strategists, designers, project managers and engineers with an additional Senior Developer who can bring passion, pride, skill and leadership to the role. The successful candidate will be a team player who can focus on delivery whilst taking others on the journey.
The breadth of challenges we face for our clients means that you could be working on enterprise-level code frameworks or cutting edge technologies for our own products. You will not be afraid to take on the most technical tasks on your project but also ensure that there is delegation across to the team to help everyone develop and learn new skills. Outside of your projects, you will be involved in wider discussions to help shape the technical direction of Digital Detox and choose the right tools for the challenges that lie ahead.
Skills & Requirements
We would love to hear from you if:
- you write meaningful, maintainable, clean code
- you care a lot about your HTML/CSS
- you are comfortable with Node.js
- you are comfortable with full-stack development
- experience working with React or JS view library
- you are comfortable presenting your work or the work of your team to the client
- you have a good eye for design detail and finesse
- you can communicate technical aspects to non technical people
- you are comfortable working with automation and CI
- you can oversee, guide and lead a development team
- you can proactively contribute to the overall technical direction and strategy of the company
- you have an online portfolio of websites, apps, or a GitHub profile we can explore together
It's a bonus if you:
- are interested in cross-platform and native app development
- are fluent in 2 or more programming languages
- have experience building libraries or tools for developer use
- have permission to work in the UK (although we are open to supporting visa applications)
In return you will receive:
- a competitive salary with annual reviews
- regular 1-2-1s and a chance to discuss your professional development in detail twice a year
- a friendly but focused work environment to help you concentrate on what you do best
- plenty of lunches and team events
- hack days and time to work on your own projects
- a training budget for conferences and/or online learning
- a zone 1 & 2 travelcard for London
- a monthly wellness allowance for gym or anything else that keeps you fit, healthy and happy
- a generous company pension
- the chance to play ping pong, football, badminton, dodgeball and tennis with your colleagues
- one of the best views of London from DD Towers in Brixton, south London
To maintain such high standards for ourselves and for our clients we work hard to ensure Digital Detox has an amazing working culture. One that focuses on great work-life balance, an open and engaging working environment and a firm belief in creativity and togetherness.
If you know that this is the right role for you, that you can embrace, enhance and help drive Digital Detox forward, we would love to hear from you.