Senior Frontend Developer React.js (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Elinvar offers asset and wealth managers the digital B2B2C platform for their business: Comprehensive, digital, and customized for each partner’s business model.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
About the technical stack: the platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 8. They communicate through Kafka and a GraphQL. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Couchbase. The services are running in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in a high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.js. We are using GitLab for source control and continuous integration. The development process is based on Scrum with 2-week sprints.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a Senior Frontend Developer – React.js (m/f) to join our team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- Independently choosing the best approach and frameworks
- Creating a responsive UI design and integrate your code with the backend development team
- Working together with a team of excellent engineers and product managers
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
- Working in a growing team with flat hierarchies
- Wiliness to learn and interest in user interactions and user experience
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in frontend development with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with React, Webpack, Babel and a testing framework like e.g. Jest
- Prior experience with source control tools – Git, Github, Gitlab
- You love working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office