Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
About the team...
About the role...
- Follow best practices, actively participate in code reviews, and thoroughly test deliverables to support the development of Endgame’s commercial product
- Work across teams, supporting Back End engineers to design APIs and collaborating with UI/UX designers to iterate on feature designs
- Be part of an Agile/Scrum development environment where pair-programming and white boarding are encouraged
- 7+ years of web development experience
- Experience with ES6 features like modules, generators, and destructuring
- Experience with single page application frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Ember)
- Experience with CSS and CSS pre-processors (e.g. Sass, Less)
- Experience using package management solutions (e.g. npm, bower)
- Experience with Git and familiarity with Github Flow
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Travis CI, etc)
- Familiarity with build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc) and charting libraries (e.g. d3.js, Highcharts)