Full Stack Developer (m/f) Focus Frontend
This job offer is expired
At Visual Meta Business Labs, we are committed to build the next generation of e-commerce tools and technologies. We are part of Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011.
Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As Full Stack Developer in our Business Labs team you will have the responsibility of designing and building solutions for our new products and businesses as well as acting as a gatekeeper for new technologies and frameworks.
- You define and develop the most appropriate architecture to build our new business ideas
- You choose the most suitable technology stack for the task, in cooperation with your teammates
- You scale and enhance the project in close cooperation with the business side
- You are a gatekeeper for new technologies and frameworks
- Your challenges are not caused by legacy code - they are created by growth and business demand
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- You possess an university degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- You bring at least 2-3 Years of relevant work experience as a developer, ideally frontend and backend experiences
- You have an understanding of agile product development
- You possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have fluent English skills
- You possess experiences in writing and shipping code with a modern web application framework
- You bring the following technology knowledge:
- Proven development experience with Java and a good understanding of Spring framework
- ES6 / TypeScript, Framework (e.g. s Angular.js / React.js + Redux), Test framework (e.g. s Jasmine / Mocka + Sinon + C), Task runner (e.g. s Webpack / Gulp / Gru)
- CSS: Sass and Experience of OOCSS / SMACSS / BEM
- Be part of our agile environment, work with the latest technology and participate in regular tech-events (e.g. Hackathons, TechTalks) with the opportunity to join Tech Conferences
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured on-boarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Josephine Hauch will be your point of contact.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Fullstack Developer (f/m) Conrad Connect GmbHBerlin, GermanyJune 29
React Software Engineer (f/m) simplesurance GmbHBerlin, GermanyJune 27
Berlin, GermanyMay 29
Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m) Delivery Hero AGBerlin, GermanyMay 25