This job offer is expired
- You continuously refine the existing code, systems and practices
- You make sure that the usability is continuously optimized
- You assure quality and performance by means of a well thought out QA concept
- You develop new features and build stable and elegant applications
- You develop with your team and based on agile & responsive design methods, always having the end-user in mind
- You further elaborate technical concepts and actively contribute your own ideas and visions to the product
- You help us maintain and enhance our style guides
- You share your knowledge and thrive for continuous learning
- Experience with React/ Redux and building mobile apps using React Native is a big plus
- You have expert knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- You have a deep understanding of design patterns and libraries that implement those
- You are living the agile approach – iterations & fast implementation of ideas are your daily business
- You are familiar with building single page applications and consuming REST APIs
- You have experience using version control systems as well as open source tools & libraries
- You are highly self-motivated and have experience/interest in working in a start-up
- Analytical skills and a structured & results-driven working mode complement your profile
- You are fluent in English and have good command of German
What awaits you
You’ll have the chance to actively shape a growing start-up and define the future of our product. Our international and dynamic team is located in our modern office in a historical building in the heart of Berlin. Within our venture community there is always something happening - from knowledge exchange to events. We are embracing our diversity in talent and love interdisciplinary work and the agile approach. We promote flexible working hours and care for your health with our corporate membership in the Holmes Place fitness club.
That's a perfect match for you?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application!