This job offer is expired
Work as a Frontend Developer using various languages. Our team is distributed - you’ll be working with teams located across the world.
We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with customers / stakeholders.
This role is open for our GDL and CDMX office.
Are you a fit?
- +4 years of working experience in web development and passion for building technology products
- Experience building responsive and elegant web applications that are scalable
- Comfortable learning new coding languages and switch from one to another smoothly
- Proficient solving algorithms challenges that involve data structures
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Strong architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each projectE
- Experience with: ReactJS, AngularJS, and Vue.js for frontend
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Experience working directly with clients with Agile methodologies
- Frontend and backend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks:
- Express.js, Django, and Flask for backend
- Databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- A code repository you can share with the team with your contributions to open source projects
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include:
- Catered meals
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Competitive health benefits
- Stock ownership
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work abroad program
- Tons of team events, and more