This job offer is expired
We’re a rapidly growing company with a disruptive business model and an entrepreneurial environment that can allow you to thrive. We're on a mission to make the world a more beautiful place by allowing digital design assets to be more accessible to everyone. Millions of designers visit our websites each month to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design assets. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.
- Experience with React
- Experience with Redux
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML, CSS, accessibility and general web standards.
- Experienced in integrating with APIs, persisting data, caching and refreshing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately estimate work
- Commitment to provide quality completed deliverables with well-factored, maintainable code
Nice To Have
- An understanding of how Ruby-on-Rails works so you can maneuver through a Rails project easily.
- Testing experience, preferably with Jest or Cypress
- HTML Canvas experience
- FabricJS Experience
- Webpack Experience
- Strong computer science background
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow