Are you a type of person who loves to dive into a new technology stack? Are you self-motivated to explore and embrace new trends, routines, and technology? Do you love to work in a small and productive team?
We are looking for an experienced, LA-based Full-Stack Engineer who will play a key role in ScaleLab’s vision for an integrated experience for brands and influencers. You will be a part of a small, highly-collaborative engineering team building a new product that’s meant to revolutionize the influencer marketing industry.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, motivation, and passion
- Practical experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of SOLID (object-oriented design), and Object-relational mapping
- Experience in SOA (Service-oriented architecture)
- Strong MySQL knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices)
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Solid fundamental understanding of testing (including stubbing, functional, unit, and e2e)
- Experience using CI/CD tools and systems such as Jenkins, Hudson, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
- Experience with Websockets is a plus
- Experience with RxJS is a plus
- Design, develop, and maintain various backend services using Node and Koa
- Create engaging user experiences in React, ES6, Pre-compiled style (Sass)
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve API performance problems
- Optimize database schema, queries, and caching
- Collaborate with peers on best practices and promote knowledge sharing
- Release early, release often
Similar job offers in your area
Los Angeles, CA, USJuly 21
Sr. UI Engineer with Tenable Tenable, Inc.Los Angeles, CA, USJuly 19
FLSenior Frontend Engineer Feather LoyaltyLos Angeles, CA, USJuly 10
Senior Front-End Engineer ServiceTitanGlendale, CA, USJuly 10
Sr. UI Engineer with Tenable Tenable, Inc.Los Angeles, CA, USJune 29