This job offer is expired
Are you a type of person who loves to dive into a new technology stack? Are you self-motivated to explore and embrace new trends, routines, and technology? Do you love to work in a small and productive team?
We are looking for an experienced, LA-based Full-Stack Engineer who will play a key role in ScaleLab’s vision for an integrated experience for brands and influencers. You will be a part of a small, highly-collaborative engineering team building a new product that’s meant to revolutionize the influencer marketing industry.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, motivation, and passion
- Practical experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of SOLID (object-oriented design), and Object-relational mapping
- Experience in SOA (Service-oriented architecture)
- Strong MySQL knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices)
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Solid fundamental understanding of testing (including stubbing, functional, unit, and e2e)
- Experience using CI/CD tools and systems such as Jenkins, Hudson, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
- Experience with Websockets is a plus
- Experience with RxJS is a plus
- Design, develop, and maintain various backend services using Node and Koa
- Create engaging user experiences in React, ES6, Pre-compiled style (Sass)
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve API performance problems
- Optimize database schema, queries, and caching
- Collaborate with peers on best practices and promote knowledge sharing
- Release early, release often