Senior Software Engineer, Web Applications
Kespry is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our Web/Cloud Applications team. You will be responsible for contributing to the development of our Applications framework and one or more highly graphical applications that Kespry delivers to vertical markets. The successful candidate will love collaborating with high energy, Agile teams and working with Product and QA to ensure features are well defined, delightfully designed and delivered with high quality.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Has a BS degree in computer science, engineering, or related field. Masters degree is preferred.
- Strong object-oriented programming experience; a passion for creating reusable, scalable code
- You can implement HTML and CSS from scratch, or based on design mockups, but you like using CSS3/HTML5 capabilities to enhance user experience.
- A passion for pushing the limits of technology and staying current in promising web technologies
- Highly collaborative, with experience working in cross-functional, Agile teams
- Having additional experience in the following is also helpful:
- Experience deploying on and interacting with Heroku and various AWS services
- Experience in writing 3D apps, geospatial apps and/or gaming
- Have a security clearance? Yes, please!
- Take key product features from concept to release while working with your team members to make sure the design, architecture, and backend functionality support those features.
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of our web platform. You’ll collaborate by giving and receiving code reviews, tech talks, and other technical feedback.
- Help the team to embrace tools and processes for rapid, high-quality code through continuous integration and deployment. We’re always looking for promising web technologies - we’re hoping you can also be an advocate for keeping our tech stack modern and effective.
- Work closely with our product team and existing customers to help them get the most insight out of the data generated by our drones.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, equity offering
- Flexible time off program
- Great medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. Depending on the plan, we pay at least 90% of the employee’s benefits
- 401K program
- Our team not only works together but plays together too! We’re a pet-friendly office that offers free daily lunches, endless beverages and snacks, standing desks, and happy hours.
Kespry is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.