Help us as Frontend Web Developer to become the standard for personalized audio
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer as full-time position in our office in Berlin.
// This is your workplace:
Mimi Hearing Technologies, founded in 2014 in Berlin, is one of the most promising startups in the mHealth / sound space. We develop tools for people to explore their hearing health and enjoy a unique listening experience - we strive to be the forefront of sound innovation.
Our skills are deeply rooted in science, psychoacoustics and engineering. The Mimi team is a diverse group of innovators with strong expertise in audio- and sound engineering, product, communication and business design.
- Mimi Hearing Test is the number one hearing test app in the AppStore with over one million tested ears worldwide
- Mimi Music is revolutionizing the way, how people listen to Music and the upcoming Mimi SDK will enable even more use cases for our technology
- Total number of app downloads: 650K
- Two patents filed + two patents in the pipeline
- Close cooperation with Charité Berlin and medical certification of our products
Our vision is to set a new standard for the way we listen and become the #1 technology for personalized sound and hearing health.
// Who are we looking for?
We are committed to create a culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth. We are a learning organisation which means, we love to work with people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions.
As our Frontend Web Developer you will:
- Build responsive web applications with a clear focus on frontend development
- Work closely with our backend developers to create new user facing products as well as internal company tools
- Collaborate with our cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new product features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
You must have
- 5+ years of working experience in frontend web development
- Production experience with modern JS frameworks, specifically React/Redux or Angular
- Highly motivated in learning, excellent communication and execution skills, and an open mindset
It would be great if you have
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related study is a plus
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns and system architecture
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with REST-API's
- Fluent in English, as the company language is English
- Continuous integration and backend technologies