Senior Lead Front-End Engineer
This job offer is expired
YOU Technology is the leading provider of integrated digital offers, revolutionizing the way brands and retailers connect with consumers by personalizing every communication. We provide consumer analytics, turnkey marketing services and personalization technology to many of the largest and most innovative retailers.
At YOU Technology we value innovation, team work and integrity and our talented teams come from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographical backgrounds. The diversity of our people promotes creativity and innovation and contributes to our growth and success. YOU Technology's white-label platform has successfully powered more than 6,000,000,000 offer downloads.
As we experience significant growth, both in the size and complexity of our product offering and codebase, we are seeking an experienced Lead Senior Engineer to join our Front-End Development team.
The Senior Front-End Engineer reports to the Director of Front-End Development and is based at the water front offices at YOU Technology in Brisbane, CA.
What we offer
- The opportunity to own Product focused solutions for highly complex applications.
- Contribute to sophisticated application architecture enhancements
- Utilize your solutioning and engineering skills across a variety applications
- Collaborate with friendly, respectful, open minded colleagues in an environment of trust and integrity
- Work with the largest digital offer network in North America as we transform how retailers utilize technology to optimize marketing programs and customers’ loyalty
What you will do
- Lead a team of Front End Engineers in day to day priorities and activities
- Work with management to escalate and resolve priority issues
- Write JS Unit Tests for the UI to ensure the integrity of the front-end code
- Work closely with the UI/UX Design and Product teams to ensure high quality User Experiences
- Collaborate with back-end developers to create a seamless, robust, and efficient interface between the UI and the REST APIs
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure bug free code
- Participate in front-end team code reviews
- Seek new ways to improve quality and efficiency in our products and our processes
What you will bring
- Experienced working in a team of diverse skill sets and enjoy collaborating with back-end developers, designers, product managers, etc.
- Experienced leading a team of front end engineers
- Familiarity working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Fluent in jQuery and Underscore
- Comfortable with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass)
- Proficient in at least 2 of the following JS MV* frameworks:
- Accustomed to working in modular JS apps
- Keen eye for precise UI implementation
- A practical, open-minded, and intellectually curious approach to development
This is a non-management position
This is a full time positionApply now
Similar job offers in your area
Front End Web Developer Cisco MerakiSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 19
San Francisco, CA, USJuly 13
THFrontend Engineer Telegraph HillSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 12
Senior Front End Engineer SysdigSan Francisco, CA, USJune 05
Sr. Software Engineer, Video Streaming PlayStationSan Francisco, CA, USMay 23