We wanted to start with full transparency:
SmartHire is a recruitment agency working on behalf of Luminari, a Toronto startup with an office on 325 Front Street West (Front and Spadina), that has created a real buzz in the CPA (Chartered Professional Accountants) community over the last 18 months by building a platform that makes a tangible difference in their careers with hyper-relevant jobs, volunteer opportunities, events, learning, content and mentorship.
With thousands of active users (many of whom are passionate and vocal supporters of the company's vision) and healthy revenue, Luminari recently raised a pre-seed round of $450k (with investors including Dennis Bennie, one the founding members of the Creative Destruction Lab).
- NodeJS with Express or a similar web framework.
- React/ Redux
- PostgreSQL along with Sequelize (or a similar ORM)
- Experience using AWS services, particularly S3,Lambda, API Gateway and EC2
What The Company is Offering:
- A six figure competitive salary
- A significant equity stake in our company (we want you to feel real ownership)
- The opportunity to join as employee number 10 and help define and build the future
What's the hiring process like:
- Start with a phone call with Adam Bercovici, one of the Co-Founders.
- An in-person interview at the company's office
- A call or video conference with the company's Technical Advisor.
From start to finish, the entire process shouldn't take more than 1 week depending on your schedule and availability.
Thank you for checking out our posting and considering this opportunity!Apply now