Frontend Developer (m/f) to help us build the future of digital logistics.
We are a young logistics marketplace that connects shippers and transport providers on demand, thus increasing efficiency for both. We enable safe and convenient access to a highly fragmented market using a single digital freight platform. We are an international team of agile people with both startup and industry backgrounds and data-driven mentalities.
At Saloodo! we are looking for Frontend Developer to join our rapidly growing engineering team and help us build the future of digital logistics. Transportation is all about efficiency, speed and commitment – a perfect world to disrupt with data and technology-driven business models. Jump on board and let’s form the future world of logistics together!
- Develop, extend and maintain various customer-facing interface modules with modern front-end technical stacks, e.g., React or AngularJS.
- Cooperate closely with development, Data, Marketing and BI teams inside squads to build and integrate Data-centric products, e.g. CRUD interfaces, integration of machine learning end-points or recommendation engines.
- Ideally, help to design and develop native or hybrid mobile applications for prominent clients at scale.
Skills and qualifications
- You are a fast learner, with a degree in software engineering or related fields.
- You can program object-oriented fluently.
- You have built client-side customer facing applications, with an eye on user experience, performance and security.
- You own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams.
- (optional) You have experience with developing hybrid or native mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; German being an advantage.
Why work with us
- We are building great web service for real business across the globe, it’s not “another app”.
- We prefer modern tech stacks and data-driven approach.
- We welcome you to a great atmosphere of our office in Cologne.
- We have all the perks of a start-up with no investment uncertainty thanks to being backed by the DHL Group.
- You’ll have plenty of chances for professional growth with us.
- Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary that will suit your profile.