Senior Full Stack Engineer - Augmented Reality
This job offer is expired
Apprentice.io is building Augmented Reality powered products using today’s latest and cutting-edge technologies. We build two main products: Tandem, and Manuals, combining AR collaboration, Data Analytics and AI-powered Manuals.
Apprentice offers a team-oriented atmosphere driven by collaboration and a devotion to innovation. We are seeking top, start-up minded candidates who are energetic, goal oriented and thrive in fast-paced environments.
This is a very technical position, and as part of the team you will work on building cutting edge web apps, and backend APIs to power the future of Augmented Reality.
- Build Web & API components to be included as part of the Apprentice products
- Build unit tests to test your code
- Develop any build scripts needed for the build system
- BS or MS in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- 6+ years professional software experience, with top notch programming skills
- Deep functional knowledge and hands-on design experience building highly-scalable, secure Web Services (REST, SOAP etc)
- Strong experience with Microservices patterns and designs.
- Strong experience building and deploying backend NodeJS APIs
- Strong experience with MongoDB, MySQL and database development
- Strong experience with a client-side JS framework such as AngularJS, or React.js.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals technologies of the web: HTTP, SSL, HTML, CSS, and JSON
- Strong experience with major cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Strong experience with development processes, including code management, testing, review, and CI/CD processes.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S now and in the future without sponsorship
Nice to have:
- AR/VR experience is a plus
- Deep Learning and Computer Vision experience is a plus.
- Experience with WebGL is a plus
- Experience working with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc) is a plus
Apply through this link: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/apprenticefscom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAGfFEJ5Z_K8biL?trackingTag=stackOverflow