This job offer is expired
Adstream provides a Connectivity Suite for the ad industry, combining collaboration tools, digital asset management, a global distribution network and powerful analytics to provide smarter, more collaborative advertising workflows bringing the marketing and production processes together from idea to delivery for greater visibility, productivity, insight and performance.
Brands, agencies, production and post-production teams use Adstream to create great content together, manage their assets and leverage its world-class network of over 79,000 media destinations in 141 countries, to share their message with the world.
Today over 100,000 businesses use Adstream to reach billions of customers globally. We're a fast-moving team of passionate subject-matter experts located across 37 offices, speaking 45 languages, and on a mission to connect the world's media.
About Adstream Technology
Adstream operates a mid-sized software development team based in London. The team are responsible for the development of a Digital Asset Management system (the Adstream Platform) and supporting products to its clients primarily for use in the Marketing and Advertising industry; from internationally recognised Brands to Creative and Media Agencies and Postproduction Houses. Clients are using the AP to project manage, organise, share, approve and store creative materials across all media types.
The Adstream platform, Send+, XMG and the Print Suite are critical to the future of Adstream and are fundamental to providing a cross-media management and delivery platform. A key selling feature is the flexibility and customisation capability of the platform which means it can be implemented to meet dramatically varying client requirements and workflows.
In order to support the ongoing and intense development expectations of the Adstream solutions, there is a team of approx. 70 people working as software developers, quality assurance engineers and other supporting roles.
- We are looking for motivated & results driven developers to join our highly skilled Agile teams, to create new modules for our enterprise system - ‘The Adstream Platform’. Within an existing service-oriented architecture, you will interact with JSON RESTful API’s, in which to deliver responsive web front-end solutions for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects.
- You will strive to achieve maximum success within your team, and work together and improve as a unit.
- In return, we will provide you with a competitive salary, in a friendly, sociable atmosphere. We will grant you opportunities for training and conferences, allowing you to grow your skill-set and make you a better-rounded developer. We recognise good talent and know how to harness it.
- This is a magnificent opportunityto join a market leader, during an exciting period of its growth.
- Active building of new applications in React, and maintenance of existing production web applications in code based on React, AngularJS, Angular, Typescript, Flow, ES6. You will also work on NodeJS server-side and use the latest approaches in app building with Webpack, Docker etc. contributing to a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
Skills & Experience Needed
- Commercial development experience using React / Redux
- Experience with Node.js / Express
- Experience with unit test frameworks (Jest / Enzyme)
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Good code debugging skills
Any of the below would be advantageous but is not essential as training will be given.
- Knowledge of code repositories and build servers
- A working understanding of styling frameworks (Bootstrap/Material)
- Webpack, gulp, Grunt
- Git, GitLab, Jenkins
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job