This job offer is expired
British Pearl is looking for a talented and experienced frontend developer with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
A successful candidate will have recent experience developing online web applications in the areas of financial services, have a strong grasp of developments in frontend web development and user interface design principles. They will be joining an agile, creative team which is passionate about the latest technologies and building world-class, reactive and cutting edge systems across the cloud.
If you count yourself as a hardworking, driven individual and communicates ideas and concepts well then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Receive and interpret business requirements and technical specifications.
- Implement solutions to fulfil the defined needs.
- Perform coding to technical and functional specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Performing maintenance programming and correcting defects.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Monitoring frontend performance and optimising load times.
- Participating in strategic projects to deliver business and IT goals.
- Bringing new ideas, making suggestions and constantly seeking to improve our processes.
- Communicating status, blockers and next steps in stand ups.
- Work closely and collaboratively with all key stakeholders; Property, Operations and Technology to deliver success.
Required Skills & Attitude
- Experience developing web applications in the areas of Financial Services and eCommerce.
- An eye for detail and ability to accurately implement complex briefs.
- Strong communication skills with ability to develop strong relationships within your own team, department and the wider business.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Git versioning experience.
- Design Skills / Passion for UI/UX.
- Regular attendance to conferences and industry specific events.
- An online portfolio of work.
- Unit/Integration testing.
- Test Driven Development / Business Driven Development.
- Backend technologies.