If you take pride in your code then this Front End Web Developer role is for you
Arm architects the pervasive intelligence that is transforming our daily experience. Our chips and device architectures orchestrate the performance of the technology that makes modern life possible. For the past 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation in collaboration with our partners and customers bringing ground-breaking technology to market. Arm-based chips are integrated into millions of devices annually.
Our vision is of increase purpose and meaning and we are growing to meet our vision of a secure, integrated and hyper-connected world.
Do you have a passion for building highly performant, flexible and reusable web applications and components? Can you make valuable contributions through simplification and automation? Do you think about the users and consumers, over the technology and features?
We are looking for a highly skilled Front-End web developer who takes pride in their code. Are you a good team-player who loves to create innovative solutions to complex problems. Do you have a can-do attitude and are you always looking to take responsibility ownership of the quality to completion?
This opportunity will give you the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies such as React, Web component libraries, Webpack, Redux, etc. You will gain exposure to all areas of the business and opportunities for learning and development.
- Experience with server side development in an OO language (preferably C#)
- Experience with CI pipelines and automation patterns
- Solid understanding of front-end application architecture, web components, re-usability and scalability
- Solid experience of task automation tools such as Gulp, Grunt and / or Webpack.
- Demonstrable experience with good source-control practices (in Git) and accompanying tools like GitHub, GitLab, SourceTree or similar
- Experience in working in an Agile environments and Scrum framework
- Experience working with Rest APIs and / or Web Services
- Passionate about UI / UX
- Agile software development principles and processes
- Experience with React and / or Polymer (or any other libraries / frameworks like Vue or Angular)
- Good experience with Foundation and / or Bootstrap frameworks
- Experience of using and implementing TDD (Mocha, Karma or Jasmine)
- Experience of automation for cross-browser, cross devices, and cross platform testing
- Proficient in Shell / PowerShell scripting
- Experience of Continuous Integration / deployment workflows and frameworks
- Functional and unit testing (manual or automated)
- Knowledge of server-side development languages and frameworks (J2EE, Django, Node.js, etc.)
- Mobile UI development experience (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.)
- Experience with UX design principles
- Web server experience (Apache, NGINX, IIS, etc.)
- Experience with cloud hosting platforms or virtualised production environments
- Knowledge of Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes and AWS
- Have delivered enterprise-grade single-page web applications
Similar job offers in your area
Cambridge, United KingdomJuly 13
Cambridge, United KingdomJuly 13
Ensembl Front-End Web Developer European Bioinformatics InstituteCambridgeshire, United KingdomJuly 05