React Developer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
Conrad Connect is the central platform for IoT-projects within B2C and B2B.
Conrad Connect links smart devices from different brands and digital services. The resulting ecosystem offers a variety of new possibilities for visualization and automation of processes within our daily lifes. In cooperation with our partners, we develop new digital business models, based on the aggregation of different data sources. Are you ready to support us? As part of Conrad Electronic Group, we operate independently with the agility of a startup. Our speed of growing is enormous, therefore we are looking for you to support our team in Berlin as:
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Work on our applications written with Express.js and React.js
- Add new features
- Fix bugs (yes, they happen…) while ensuring high quality of code and functionality via linting (eslint), optional type checking (typescript) and tests.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering management or similar
- Good understanding of ES2015 + async/await
- Ideally you have worked with one of the following/ both Express.js and React.js & Redux and have experience using MongoDB
- Code versioning with Git
- Experience with automated testing (specifically: Mocha, Chai.js, Selenium)
- Personal interest in IoT- and cloud technologies, some understanding OAuth2 workflows, Feeling comfortable in a Linux shell, initial experience with microservices