Full Stack Engineer in a cryptocurrency startup
This job offer is expired
Chorus One is close to releasing a validating node for the Cosmos network. We are actively searching for a Full Stack Engineer to build a user interface and web application back-end for our staking services. The work consists of interfacing with designers and product manager for specifications, architecting databases and server back-ends, building the web applications and its continued development. This position is a unique opportunity to work with a very experienced team on cutting-edge decentralized networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
- Scope requirements for Chorus One web user interfaces
- Design, implement and test user interfaces and back-ends.
- Monitor and Improve on web application performance
- Evolve the user experience based on A/B test results, Google Analytics data, and customer feedback.
The ideal candidate:
- Had experience working for a distributed company, demonstrable experience building production web applications.
- Familiar or proficient with broad areas of product development databases, front-end implementation and quality assurance.
- Possesses either Bachelor or advanced degrees in Computer Science or allied fields.
- Has prior experience with end-to-end testing of web applications.
- Prior work experience building blockchain based products is useful but not necessary.
- Competitive salary + equity.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Full-time position.
- Location: Remote work.
- Work on cool technology and interesting problems at the intersection of finance, cryptocurrency, information security and decentralized networks.